Friday, October 03, 2008

morning announcements

When I was in elementary school, morning announcements were done over a crackling PA system--the most exciting part being the unexpected screech of some sort of microphone mishap. So it was a bit of a revelation to me during my school visits in Frisco that morning announcements are now more like closed television broadcasts--each classroom with their own TV or projector. One of the school asked if I would take part in their morning announcements, in a mini interview:



I know I should have looked at the camera more, but it was the first time I have ever been interviewed by a puppet. I couldn't take my eyes off of it!

4 comments:

jama said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! You gave me inspiration for our kid's club.

alvinaling said...

That's so adorable, I can't stand it!!

Rita said...

This video is hilarious and awesome.