Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Desmond is out today, hurray!




As I mentioned last week I've been busy putting together materials for my new book, out today! Lots of fun things are in the works, I'll keep you posted as I put materials on my web site and plan events this fall to get the word out about the book.

If you'll be in the San Francisco area, I'll be signing books at Kepler's in Menlo Park on October 3rd. More on that soon!

Did I mention I'm temporarily moving to San Francisco for 9 months? So that is happening too. In one week. This is what my studio presently looks like:



Also, I am seven months pregnant. This is what I presently look like:



Its been a busy summer to say the least. Looking forward to an eventful fall!

5 comments:

alvinaling said...

aw, you look beautiful. Good luck with the move!!!

Grace Lin said...

ditto! gorgeous mommy-to-be & happy moving!!

jama said...

Congratulations, Anna. Desmond looks adorable -- and you do, too. Good luck with the move :).

Anna Alter said...

Thanks everyone! Back to packing...

Libby Koponen said...

Yes, you and both of your babies look beautiful! I know all we can see of her right now is a bump, but it is beautiful.

Hope the move goes super-smoothly and that you love your new place.