Saturday, August 21, 2010

GUM ART

In honor of my book POP! getting in the NYT...



I've finally gotten my act together and finished up some of the web pages for the book.



So this is what you have to chose from, though I haven't finished the coloring pages section yet. Okay, I haven't even started it yet. but I'll get to it! (To see the section click here)

If any of you have any good ideas of what else I can do let me know. I was thinking about having some sort of contest - like a bubble gum blowing contest. Send in videos of you blowing in bubbles and you win a book or some such. But I don't know how to make it work exactly. So I don't know.

So that's what's happening for now.

meghan

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Congratulations, Meghan! Maybe you could have a "POP ART" gallery on your website. Kids can send in drawings they have made of themselves blowing bubbles.

Anna Alter said...

Maybe the contest could be to see who could blow the biggest bubble? Contestants could take a picture of themselves blowing a bubble next to a ruler to show the size.