Wednesday, February 20, 2013

the necessity of a new studio








One of the reasons we are moving is that we've outgrown the condo. What used to be the studio is now overrun with baby things--now I work in the living room.

This has become problematic because at night, when the baby is sleeping, I like to keep/start working and the Sasquatch wants to unwind by watching a movie. He likes to watch in the dark. I like to work in the light. After many nights of a well-exercised light switch, the Sasquatch came up with this solution:

Yes, it's a light for me to attach to my head!

I did try it:


But in the end, the head lamp was a bust (I do use it to sneak in to the room to cut the baby's fingernails, though).  And the light negotiations continue. Can't wait until I get into the new studio!!

3 comments:

Randomly Reading said...

I gave those night lights to the kids this past Christmas and I suspect they have more fun with them that you did. Good Luck in the new house.

Anna Alter said...

Ha!

ps I like how you're painting multiple images at the same time, so efficient!

Libby Koponen said...

That's really funny...and which book?