So last week I got tagged for the 8 facts game (see below), so here we go... hope this isen't too off topic for a children's book blog!
btw I think I will skip the tagging 8 other people part as Jen, who tagged me, suggested, since I don't know who's done it already...
Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I eat pancakes for breakfast more often than not.
2. I am addicted to looking at cuteoverload.com. For example, something like this makes my day:
3. My favorite thing to do when I get to hang out with cats is to put my finger between their toes.
4. I love the smell of old books with yellow pages.
5. I love nicely designed containers. I just started collecting Goya guava juice cans.
6. When I have a question, I like to open up books randomly and read a line that catches my eye.
7. I have gradually come to dislike answering the phone.
8. I love the heat. Can't get enough. I like it when its so hot you can't think straight.