Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A birthday






Clearly we've all got a lot going ton right now, as is evident by the lack of posting, it's such a busy time of year with the holidays looming and lots to wrap up by the end of the year. Today, at my house, we take a step back to do some celebrating; it is little Tilda's first birthday! Over the weekend we had a few friends over for cake and singing. Today we'll go to lunch and open presents. What a wonderful year it's been.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




4 comments:

Elaine Magliaro said...

Anna,

Happy Birthday to Tilda! My how this past year has flown. Tilda is a doll. I love that last picture of her.

I've been busy indeed. My granddaughter Julia was baptized on the 13th. I left for Chicago on the 17th to attend the 2011 Annual NCTE Convention. I was also having computer problems--so it was with the techs for a few days.

I begin my nanny granny duties in December.

Anna Alter said...

Thanks Elaine! I hope you get a chance to relax a little before granny duties kick in!

louisa said...

Happy Birthday, Tilda! You are one very cute little girl :0) Looks like you enjoyed the cupcakes, too...

Meghan McCarthy said...

It looks like she's really enjoying that desert!