Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Highlights of the China trip

I've missed a few weeks of my day to post, so I thought I'd share this animoto video with highlights of our China trip. The pics aren't in order, but I think they give a good taste of what our trip was like! One note I should make--neither my friend Eveline nor I actually ate the big worm we're holding in the picture--Ki-Ki was the only one brave enough. But all of us tried the little worms (except Grace, who is NOT a sheep), and I even tried eating one of the bees. Overall, I had a fantastic time, and am still riding on my vacation high.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing re-cap!

I bow at your techno-saviness.

Welcome back. :)

Meghan McCarthy said...

Wow. LOts of food and art. Looks like lots of fun! Very daring to eat the worm! I'm going to check out animoto--I want to try!

meghan

Meghan McCarthy said...

Wow. LOts of food and art. Looks like lots of fun! Very daring to eat the worm! I'm going to check out animoto--I want to try!

meghan

Anna Alter said...

That was so cool, it looks like you guys had so much fun!! I want to go to China!

alvinaling said...

Thanks!

I didn't have to do anything for the video--animoto does it all. All you do is upload the photos and then upload a song, and the program does the rest. My cousin is the co-founder of it, and it's awesome.