Thursday, July 10, 2008

stuck

I don't really have anything to say today. I''m a bit overwhelmed with stuff to do--for some reason a whole bunch of people have asked for bios on me all at once. Everyone wants something slightly different. I feel like I've written my bio at least a dozen times already and I don't know what more I can say. So instead of working on them I'm just staring into space. Sometimes when I have too much to do I end up doing absolutely nothing. Anyone else do this? I also told myself I'd work on the electricity graphic novel this week and haven't really done that either. Instead I've chosen to paint cars on cardboard and other things that don't need to be done. I've repainted the radiator in the kitchen and turned the pantry door into a chalk board... basically anything and everything BUT what I"m supposed to be doing. And of course yesterday I spent the day doing doctor related things and have another doctor appointment today. That kind of ruins the creativity entirely. On the one hand I"m absolutely sick of going to doctor appointments, but if I don't go then I'm essentially giving up and I'll never find treatment. The only thing I know for sure is that I do indeed have widespread nerve damage. If this continues it will be permanent--kind of a kill joy.

So that's my story. My new procrastination involves building a coffee table. Apparently I have expensive taste and can't or shouldn't pay 2,000 for one so I'm going to try to build my own.

meghan

1 comment:

Blue Rose Girls said...

Cool! What does the table look like? Post a picture!

Those bios. I know, how many times can anybody write the same thing in different ways? I always loved the bio you had on your Web site about your childhood and playing in the band.
Libby