Monday, June 21, 2010

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

I'm on vacation at Lake Tahoe right now for a family reunion. Here's the view from my balcony:


No real post today, but thought I'd share a video from the upcoming movie Despicable Me that a friend shared with my brother on Facebook. Apparently, one of the characters is this adorable little girl named Agnes (she looks like she could perhaps be Asian?). There are a few hilariously cute scenes of her from the trailer that people have been focusing on. This video even plays it in slow motion:



It's so fluffy!!!!

Here's the trailer the scenes are cut from if you want to see them in context:




I might have to see the movie for that girl alone.

(Full disclosure: my company happens to be publishing the movie tie-in books.)

No comments: