Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Wedding Pictures Friday at Blue Rose Girls

This will be an Un-Poetry Friday at Blue Rose Girls this week.
I decided to post more of the pictures that I took
during our fabulous "wedding weekend."















Everyone LOVED the wedding cake (pictured above)--
especially Grace and Squatchie!

One of Sara's bridesmaids took this picture of me dancing!

She also took this picture of me and Sara at the hotel
before we headed off to the church.

I never knew a mother-of-the-bride could have SO much fun
at her daughter's wedding!
Sara and Jerry will return from their two-week honeymoon
in Ireland on Sunday.
I can't wait to see them again!

********************
At Wild Rose Reader, I have an original list poem titled Things to Do If You Are a Mountain.
The Poetry Friday Roundup is at Language, Literacy, Love.

4 comments:

Grace Lin said...

aww! the photos are gorgeous! It was such a lovely wedding, I hope these photos let you relive it again and again!

we did love the cake so!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Grace,

It was such fun sharing Sara's special day with our family and dearest friends.

I can't wait to see all of the photographer's pictures! Tom was great. One of my grandnephews had his videocam with him. He told people he was making a documentary of the wedding.

Angela Ackerman said...

Wow, what a dress! I betit was a great time!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Elaine Magliaro said...

Angela,

It IS a gorgeous gown--and not at all what my daughter had in mind. She had planned to wear something that was plain and strapless for her wedding. She tried on a number of strapless gowns--and then decided she wanted to look at some with straps. The salesgirl showed us this gown and suggested Sara try it on. As soon as Sara put it on we knew that it was THE gown for her!