Friday, October 22, 2010

An Unpoetry Poetry Friday

I apologize for not posting on Poetry Friday last week. I've been having computer problems. My computer is back with the "geek squad" again--for the second time in a week. I have to borrow my husband's MacBook when he isn't using it--which can be very frustrating. I can't get any writing done. I'm going crazy!!!

I'm going to send you to Wild Rose Reader if you need a "Poetry Friday" fix this week. I posted an original poem for Halloween titled Licorice. I wrote Licorice for a poetry collection about candy--which is still unpublished.

*****

BTW, I'm thinking of getting myself a MacBook Air. To those of you who own a MacBook Air: Do you like it? Would you recommend I get one for myself?

*****

The Poetry Friday Roundup is at A Wrung Sponge this week.



2 comments:

Grace Lin said...

ooh, I am thinking about getting an air too!!!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Grace,

Mike loves his MacBook--and the service he gets at the Apple Store. He also doesn't have to worry much about getting viruses. Still, he thinks it's a little heavy for taking on business trips with him.

I've been considering getting a MacBook Air in the next month--so I could take it down to Orlando when I attend the NCTE Annual Convention. I don't have a laptop/notebook now.