Friday, April 10, 2009

Poetry Friday

It hasn't been the best of weeks. Today, I'm just leaving links to my Poetry Friday posts at Wild Rose Reader and Political Verses--and to the Poetry Friday Roundup post at Carol's Corner.


At Wild Rose Reader, I have a post about “things to do” poems. It includes examples of that type of list poem that were written by some of my former second grade students.

At Political Verses, I have a parody of Shakespeare’s “Double double toil and trouble” bit from Macbeth, Act IV, Scene 1. It’s a potent political pottage…a Macbethian mélange…Pelosi’s pot-au-pooh-poohers--written in rhyming verse.

The Poetry Friday Roundup is at Carol’s Corner this week.


Mary Lee said...

Here's hoping that next week is better!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Thanks, Mary Lee!

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.