Friday, April 10, 2009

Poetry Friday


It hasn't been the best of weeks. Today, I'm just leaving links to my Poetry Friday posts at Wild Rose Reader and Political Verses--and to the Poetry Friday Roundup post at Carol's Corner.

***************

At Wild Rose Reader, I have a post about “things to do” poems. It includes examples of that type of list poem that were written by some of my former second grade students.

At Political Verses, I have a parody of Shakespeare’s “Double double toil and trouble” bit from Macbeth, Act IV, Scene 1. It’s a potent political pottage…a Macbethian mélange…Pelosi’s pot-au-pooh-poohers--written in rhyming verse.

The Poetry Friday Roundup is at Carol’s Corner this week.

3 comments:

Mary Lee said...

Here's hoping that next week is better!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Thanks, Mary Lee!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.