Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the Enchanted Inkpot


My new book WHERE THE MOUNTAIN MEETS THE MOON is a young MG fantasy (really a folktale/fairytale/fantasy, but I'm quibbling) and the first of that particular genre that I have ever written. That, however, did not dissuade the lovely and oh-so-talented folks at the Enchanted Inkpot to invite into their fray.

So, I've joined up, though I admit I am a bit of a wallflower as I've realized I am still rather a newbie when it comes to fantasy. But visit The Enchanted Inkpot blog for the others, it's a community for writers and readers of middle-grade and young adult fantasy. There you have the talented Cindy Pon, Jenny Moss, Ellen Oh, Marissa Doyle, RL LaFevers and more. Including Malinda Lo, whose book ASH had a display with WHERE THE MOUNTAIN MEETS THE MOON at the Bologna BookFair:


Nice company, I keep, huh?

2 comments:

cindy said...

you are not a newbie!! so excited to read your book when it's out! and thanks for spreading EI love. =D THIS blog is great too!

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Oh my gosh! We are totally lucky to have you!!!! And what a great blog this is!!!