Wednesday, May 06, 2009

On the couch today...



So this is what I did today. Real productive, eh? I was really tired and having a pain/ache go down my leg and didn't feel like getting up. That's what happens with me now. Instead of wasting time watching TV I do the videos. Don't worry, I'm painting now... and yes, it's past 4 am. Oh well.

The "music video" isn't done because cutting up the pieces crashed the program at least 4 times. Grrr! Frustrating! The song is done though.... Don't make fun! I enjoy it! My sister always makes fun of my signing and music. She says I "suck." So be it.

2 comments:

Anna Alter said...

whoa thats you singing meghan? I love the music, its fantastic.

Meghan McCarthy said...

Thanks Anna. Yeah, it's me signing. I used to keep the whole thing a secret but when people ask what I did w/my day, I was tired of lying. I'm coming out of the closet! The important thing is that I blow off some creative steam, and the music seems to work when needed.