Monday, June 01, 2009

Tired (and Sergio Saves the Game video)

I'm still recovering from a crazy busy Friday and Saturday (BEA stuff Friday, and then on Saturday I had a wedding shower, baby shower, GEEKTASTIC party, and bachelorette party...is it any wonder that I didn't get out of my pajamas until after 6 pm yesterday?). Anyway, I don't have too much brain power to post today. But I have a bunch of Beyond the Book posts to write, so look out for posts on Sergio Saves the Game by Edel Rodriguez, Confetti Girl by Diana Lopez, and more in the future. For now, I'll direct you to Edel's great post about his new Sergio book, as well as this wonderful video interview:




And hello to all the blog readers I met/saw over the course of the weekend!

1 comment:

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

Hoorah to a 2nd Sergio! I saw a copy on at the LB booth. Very exciting! Great to see you Alvina, sorry Zoe almost ripped your earring off...