Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting ready






Apologies for the lack of posting, it's been a busy few weeks while we get ready for family visits and the holidays. This weekend we got our tree at a neighboring farm. It's been a lot of fun starting new traditions with a little one in tow.

On the work front I am most excited that we have just found a wonderful babysitter to come to our house so that I can at last have concentrated work hours again. Until now, Bruno and I have been trading off with the baby (he works at home too), and it's been nearly impossible to finish any of the projects on my list. I am hopeful that the new year will bring lots of productivity!

Until then, hope the coming weeks are filled with lots of holiday fun for you and yours...




2 comments:

Libby Koponen said...

I love the picture of you carrying Tilda!

Libby Koponen said...

--both of you look so happy and interested....and her cheeks are so rosy.