Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jack & Rudy at Christmastime

My daughter Sara is not living with me and my husband any longer. She now lives about an hour drive from our house. We miss seeing her every day. We do talk on the telephone often--and she keeps us updated with what's happening in her life by emailing photos. She and her boyfriend got a yellow lab named Jack several months ago. Jack is definitely always getting into mischief! But he's soooo funny and soooo cute.

Just a few days ago, Sara and Jerry got an adorable kitten they named Rudy. Jack loves Rudy, pushes him around on the floor with his nose, and likes to lick his belly.

Here is my holiday post of Sara and her pets at Christmastime!









Posted by Elaine

6 comments:

Anna Alter said...

Omg SO cute!!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Anna,

Your cats are soooo cute, too--for sure!

Tricia said...

I am a dog lover, but that kitten is awfully cute. I'm so jealous of the snow. As much as dislike months of it on end, it still doesn't quite feel like Christmas without it.

Elaine Magliaro said...

Tricia,

We certainly got more than our share of December snow here in Massachusetts. We definitely had a white Christmas this year.

BTW, Jack is quite the little devil!

Libby Koponen said...

Pretty adorable, especially (to me) the curious kitten under the tree.

Elaine Magliaro said...

Libby,

Rudy does look pretty cute. I haven't seen him in person yet. I'm looking forward to playing with him some time soon.