Wednesday, January 31, 2007

review copies

If you review picturebooks, let me know if you'd like an F&G (the picturebook equivalent to an advance reading copy) of LISSY'S FRIENDS. My editor at Viking (Hi Tracy!) just offered me up a handful and I'd love to hear what people think (of course if you don't like it, I don't mind if you want to be quiet, either...). Like I said, there's only an handful so let me know ASAP if you'd like one at graceatgracelindotcom (I hope you can figure that address out, if not just leave a comment and we'll figure things out!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace your art is beautiful.
What medium do you use? Is that gouache? or acrylic? I LOVE the layering of designs!
Lovely.

Laura
www.LauraLudwigHamor.com

Grace Lin said...

Hi Laura,

I use water-soluable gouache. Thanks for the nice words!

-grace

Little Willow said...

I definitely would! I just closed my email program. Gar. Remind me.