Thursday, February 19, 2009

arm wrestling BRG style

So we got together this sunday for a little evening gathering (I came late - not a surprise). somehow the conversation got to the topic of arm wrestling (I think I first suggested it - again, not a surprise) but this time it wasn't my idea, I swear! Linda and I were to face off. This is how we ended the evening. I think we both injured ourselves.

Anyway, I filmed it with my crappy camera. Then of course I needed to make a little opening. Since my laptop needs some space I don't have any room to put the video on it until I get room and can delete some things. I did manage to make an opening for the bit. I will say this: I've been feeling like complete crap all week - a headache that wouldn't go away no matter how much vicodin I consumed and a permanent quesy, vomity feeling. Good times. So somehow this evening after consuming I swear a whole bottle of ibuprofen this week, I actually felt somewhat normal? And what do I do with my time? Make an opening for the video of course. And does it seem like I'm normal? No. More like on heavy drugs. Observe:





Once again, there is at least one typo. Uh, yeah, I forgot it's 2009. So much for that.

Does Linda win? Or do I? Stay tuned....

12 comments:

Anna Alter said...

Omg I love it Meghan!! Ha ha perfect. We do love our cupcakes and arm wrestling!

Grace Lin said...

ha ha! can't wait to see it finished!

alvinaling said...

Holy cow, I was bustin' up here in the office. Freakin' fantasticallyhilarious.

Diandra Mae said...

That into was pretty trippy...I almost spaced-out then BAM! That announcer came on and was laughing too hard to focus. I can't wait to see the bout!

Libby Koponen said...

Yes, I can't stop laughing. The plastic ponies part and then the rest--too totally perfect. And I can't wait to see the SCENE!

Diandra Mae said...

Ugh...I meant that INTRO was trippy.

Meghan McCarthy said...

I'm relieved that you guys don't think I"m totally nuts! Can you tell that I did the voices?

Anonymous said...

that was fantastic! And I love the scene stealing plastic ponies!

Meghan McCarthy said...

that's because ladies love plastic ponies. They'll get you every time.

Linda S. Wingerter said...

I do think you're totally nuts. I love it. I love plastic ponies. I am a pony bandito.

Linda S. Wingerter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine Magliaro said...

Meghan,

Linda's right. You are nuts--or maybe just a tad off center. That's why your videos and posts are so interesting to view/read.

P.S. I'm a bit demented myself--just ask my husband and my daughter.