Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Old Red Shoe web site goes live!




At last, the web site I put together for my new book What Can You Do with an Old Red Shoe? is up and running! I wanted to put together a web site separate from my main site to help teachers, educators, and parents use the book in an easy way. There are tips for doing the activities, a curriculum guide to help teachers use the book in a classroom, and details about how the book was made.

Click here to take the new site for a test drive! And stay tuned for events to celebrate the book's release in late March...

3 comments:

alvinaling said...

It's a great site!!

Nicole Tadgell said...

It's so pretty! Clean, simple, colorful and easy to use. I know the idea of making a site for book isn't new, but it sure is a great one! It loaded a little slow, but that could be my computer.

Best of luck,
Nicole

Anna Alter said...

Thanks guys! I love making web sites, so much fun.