Monday, May 03, 2010

The mysterious Q...

I've been working on a "Beyond the Book" post for today but got waylaid--it will have to wait till next week. But in the meantime, I wanted to direct you all to this beautiful blog post by author Matthew Quick (aka "Q") over at the blog Debutante Ball (also where I wrote this guest post last December). It will brighten your day, I promise! I'll be posting a Beyond the Book about his debut young adult novel Sorta Like a Rock Star later this month (it wasn't the post I've been working on, though), but in the meantime, his post introduces the book. All I'll say right now is READ IT.

Also check out the new blog Quest for Kindness by Matthew and his wife, author Alecia Bessette. I look forward to reading it!

Sorta Like a Rock Star officially pubbed this past Saturday. Happy Book Birthday!

No comments: