Thursday, May 03, 2007

Yeah... I've made the gossip page!

Read it here or pick up Thursday's paper.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05032007/gossip/pagesix/hawks_for_kids_pagesix_

The funny part is that I didn't know a lot of my friends read the gossip page of the post! Now I know. They've outed themselves.

I didn't post today because I've had a horrible stomach virus--vomiting... the works. This also means I haven't been able to get any book work done. I swear I get sick every time I have a book due! I don't know why but I really do.

Anyway, I did want to post something meaningful today but perhaps I can do so for tomorrow.

meghan

1 comment:

Libby Koponen said...

Not only made it, but they put you ahead of Bob Dylan! (click Next Item if you don't believe me)

Now THAT'S getting their priorities right!