Monday, June 28, 2010

We're at ALA!

Last night was the big Newbery-Caldecott banquet. If you're curious what we all wore:
Yes, Grace wore the Anthropology dress. I wore a dress I bought on eBay.
All of Grace's dress hunting on eBay caused me to buy three dresses on eBay, including this pink polka-dotted one I wore during the day in honor of Ling & Ting:
Congratulations Grace, Rebecca Stead, Jerry Pinkney, and all the other honorees! And now I must get myself to a breakfast. I'm sure the others will post more this week.

4 comments:

jama said...

Everyone looks lovely! Thanks for the photos. Nice meeting you on Saturday :).

Nicole Tadgell said...

Congratulations!! You all look lovely, and it's wonderful to see Grace being honored. :)

Elaine Magliaro said...

Grace,

Thanks so much for getting banquet tickets for all the BRG. I had a great time!

BTW, the dress you wore was perfect for the occasion.

::Sylvia:: said...

Ooh! I love the polka dot one! Do you buy them from an ebay store? If so, do you mind posting the link? I loved the red one you wore at the Orlando conference too. :)